Monday, December 6, 2010

Seeking something

So, on the 26th I took myself off on Holiday. It was fun, I ate lots of food, walked lots of steps and subsequently, bought some amazing shoes! (The shoes I was wearing did not wear out) My Holiday was amazing, I was so relaxed even though we were on the go all day every day for the entire five days.

And then I was home again last Wednesday, at work, nose to the grindstone, and I became aware of something that has been bothering me for a while.

I am not happy.

My Boss growls a lot. I assume this is because he is having money problems, and that me and my coworker nag him about our pays and the fact that we still haven't been paid our super, which is kind of illegal, but I'm playing it close at the moment. I am looking for other stuff. Stuff that makes me happy and is more enjoyable, and is more stable. And is PERMANENT. With Paid Leave. And Superannuation. All those things I used to take for granted in my old jobs.

I need to be happy and to feel safe in my job. I am seeking something that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment